Background

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whitney Goes to Guitar Lessons

Yesterday was guitar lessons for Jordann and I and we had a visitor come with us. Whitney! Mom started classes at BSU so she wasn't able to stay home and watch Whitney. Whitney really wasn't looking forward to sitting through the lessons. She was surprisingly quiet! She had school work to work on, which she seemed to do through most of the lesson. Although, I'm not sure how she could focus on her work with Jordann's loud electric guitar and all of the distortion she was using.

After guitar when we walked out, Whitney could not believe how hard Jordann makes our instructor work. So, pretty much all the way to the library they were arguing back and forth whether or not Jordann was "sassy." That's when I'm glad I'm the driver and I don't have to pay too much attention to their constant bickering. That's when I turned up the Daughtry CD!

When we got home, Whitney and Jordann thought that since mom wasn't home there wasn't any school. Yeah right! They tried negotiating with me....but I wasn't going for it. They finished in about an hour....if that. I still don't know why they put up such a fuss when they finish so early. I think they do it just to make me mad!

Megan does not work this week, which is nice to have her home for when Jordann doesn't listen to me. Of course, I always have to go track down Megan (usually blasting out her eardrums listening to her mp3) so that she can deal with it. One thing for sure: it's probably a good thing Megan doesn't watch the little to often.....because she likes to ignore them. I always know that if it's quite in the house....they are up to no good!

No comments:

Post a Comment