Background

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finals are exhausting


This week I am working on finishing up my Geometry B class. With that, I have to pass a proctored final in order to pass the class. One thing I've found with finals is: it's very exhausting! My final was at 10AM, so I pretty much spent my whole morning studying for one hour and getting ready to go. I spent an hour on the test....and I still have to go back! Another thing that I noticed while taking finals is that you are starving after the final. Very weird. Once I got home, I couldn't decide what I wanted to eat so I decided to play with a waffle recipe. All I did is take a basic waffle recipe and made a few changes: whole wheat flour, splenda, chocolate chips, and buttermilk (we've been without milk for a few days now...and we aren't doing too bad but we also have some soy milk!). I think everybody enjoyed it because when I came back they were gone!
After my long morning, I decided to take a deserved break. I went upstairs to watch T.V. I now realize why I don't watch any T.V. there is hardly anything on anymore. So I decided to watch what was on the DVR. With me, the kitties slept right beside me. They were awakened by Demon coming upstairs and eating their food....they were not thrilled by the uninvited guest! After that, I knew it was my cue to go downstairs and do some biology. I am only in my second week of biology, but so far I'm enjoying it. The teacher is so far pretty easy with her grading which is a plus.
My mom is heading back to school which means I'm back on babysitting duty next week. Mom will be gone quite a bit more this semester and busy as ever, so I may or may not see her! The little two are not looking forward to mom being back in school because that means dealing with me!
Tomorrow, I will spend some of my day getting ready for the second part of my Geometry final. Friday morning, I will be finishing up the test and then I will plan on taking the rest of the day off....after all it is my birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment