I'm excited to start blogging about my daily activities. I'm interested to see how I will keep this blog updated....as I tend to focus too much on school! My mom would really agree with me!
I tend to keep busy with school, animals, instant messaging, music, guitar, and making sure things are clean. I love playing guitar, if grades weren't important to me I would play guitar most of the day. I love all types of music, right now I'm into A Fine Frenzy, Footloose, Vivaldi, and Taylor Swift. One of my main goals for 2009 is to not be too picky about how clean a room is. I finally went and received my driver's license in December of '08.
I have an older sister, Megan who is in college. Last Friday, her car broke down and I ended up taking her to school. Megan seems to have LOTS of car troubles and it usually ends up with me and my dad going to the junk yard to go get the right parts and fix her car. Over the weekend, we went to Jalopy Jungle and we found a drill....which my dad was thrilled about! It is really weird to go through the junkyard and see all these cars torn apart, some of them didn't even have any major damage to them. For awhile my dream truck was a 1960s Chevy Truck, but after seeing Megan go through her car problems, I think I ought to look for a more reliable car! I guess I'm learning a lesson as Megan is!
My two little sisters enjoy trying to annoy everyone. Jordann loves to giggle and goof around. I usually find her enjoying the twilight series....she's read the books many times! Whitney is loving her new kittens, Calvin and Hobbs (she named them!). She spends a lot of her day watching over them like a hawk. She and Calvin are best buds!!!
We also have two dogs, a lab we named Snitch (who went to the vet today) and a Siberian Husky whose name is Demon. Both dogs' names describe them well!
No comments:
Post a Comment