Background

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Wanting Warm Weather

I am really tired of the cold, gray days. I'm starting to wonder if the sun will ever come out. I have recently changed my mind.....I like spring a whole lot better than winter!

It was hard to get up yesterday and get started on school after a weekend off. Now I know why I started to take off the weekends! I knew it was going to be a long day when I started off my morning smacking my wrist into the bed. The only good thing that came out of my day was being done with school early....and I was even wasting my time just looking over my grades!

Today is going to be a much bigger day of school. I am also watching Jordann and Whitney while mom is in class today. They are already on each others nerves. I have found it easy to ignore most of their fight. Sometimes I will be interested to see what the big fight is about.....other times it's just a bunch of nonsense.

Whitney has already told me that she can't wait until Megan gets home because then she is in charge. I just let her to keep dreaming!

Whitney went to another guitar lesson today and enjoyed it very much. She actually thinks its funny how many different faces Jordann is able to give our guitar instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment