Background

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Zoo Trip

As we have realized, summer is winding down! Jordann and Whitney plan on starting school on the 16th and mom and I are starting the 23rd. Megan is on the quarterly system so she doesn't start until September. This will be my first year at college and mom will finish her degree in education and Megan will finish community college and then will move on to the BIG college!

Last week we visited the zoo and the museum where they had John James Audubon's artwork on display. The zoo was fun and every one enjoyed it...well Whitney was not thrilled with our trip due to not wanting to go to bed the night before, being woken up, and not having enough sugar in her body! We think the Zebra at the zoo looked just like her tan...I don't think she really liked that similarity :).













Yesterday we went to a local arcade/fun zone where Megan, Jordann, and Whitney sprayed each other with water. I stayed clear of that fun and instead took pictures!
















I have a few more volunteering days left at the hospital before I finish up being a Junior Volunteer and head to college. I have been volunteering mostly as the ER greeter, which has had it's boring times and very interesting times :). I will also get to volunteer at the local rodeo and I feel really lucky because I won't be going in at 5 AM that day to help out (phew!)...I get the 6:00 PM shift!

No comments:

Post a Comment