Background

Saturday, August 28, 2010

My First Week

I am happy to report that I made it through my first week of college without troubles! I am taking five courses this semester: Communications, English, Math, History, and Studies. It is quite a load but I feel confident that I will be able to make it through the semester. I know it's going to be hard, I can already tell! I feel very fortunate that I have all good teachers and I feel like they will be very helpful.

I was a little concerned going into my Communications class but everything has turned out really well and surprisingly I can actually talk for myself and hold conversations! Who ever knew!!!! English and Math are going to start of pretty simple but they are going to get more difficult as the course moves to harder areas. My History class is Western Civilizations the only thing I am concerned about with this class is the amount of reading and then doing the research paper. My Studies class I feel is going to be extremely helpful and I feel like I will get a lot out of this class.

Jordann and Whitney are not too thrilled that I come in and out all day and so this doesn't give them much time to goof off! Megan doesn't start school until September 20 so she gets to see what it's like having to watch them for a full day without mom or me. I think it's a good experience for her! Mom is doing her internship this semester at a harbor school on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. She is home on Tuesday's and Thursday's. As you can tell, this has put a damper into Jordann and Whitney's parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment