At the hospital that I volunteer for we have been doing a "Giving Back Week" for each month. For the month of June we cleaned up a local park and a museum. For July we participated in the Meth Project. It took us a full week to do. I have also decided through this that I do not like the heat...and probably never will! We were lucky that we didn't have 100 degree weather, however most of the weather was either low 90's or high 90's.
** I was the lucky sole who got to be up on the ladder doing the top letters. I learned very quickly to not look down!**
Whitney decided one day that she wanted to pull out the slip-in-slide. Her and Jordann spent a nice hot afternoon slipping-and-sliding. I think the next day they were pretty sore! They had many races and many "you cheated" moments!
Jordann trying to give me a BIG hug (of course when she's wet and me being dry)....it didn't work. I won that battle!
No comments:
Post a Comment