For Whitney's birthday today Mom and I spent time building her a tent, yes a tent....over her bed. I'm not sure why she wanted a tent for her birthday but that was her #1 wish this year. I think she is kind of weird to want something like this but Whitney's always been a little bit different compared to all of us.
I really hope that Whitney enjoys her birthday gift because it took a lot of work! Between Mom dropping everything and me giggling at her remarks every time she did something wrong it took quite awhile! Mom just did a quick and easy version of her new tent, as she doesn't have everything yet and her art class has been a total nightmare! The good news is that Whitney enjoyed her presents and Mom even received a Thank You. I'm sure she took one look at me and realized that I was just the commentator!
No comments:
Post a Comment