Background

Monday, March 8, 2010

Finals....and then Whitney

This week is my last week of finals! I cannot wait to be done :)! Although I'm sure my first day off by about 10 AM I'll be bored and wishing for more classes! I'm not jumping out of my seat yet with excitement because there is lots of studying to do and two big tests yet to take. Once I pass I'm sure I will be unable to sit still! It's kind of weird to be done with high school, though.

....Then I have Whitney, my little 10 year old monster of a sister. Boy do I understand now why Mom, Jordann, Megan, and Dad decided to give me the task of watching her and schooling her. I'm really wishing that somebody would at least look at my applications and accept me so that she could either 1. go to school or 2. everyone chip in to pay for a boarding school. I'm so happy that I get 1/2 a day off with her tomorrow because Megan is taking her to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a little while! I do not feel sorry that Megan has to sit in the car with her for 45 minutes...hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment