Today I started at the big university in my state. I am so excited to be back in school. I had a great day, and ran into lots of friends. I also enjoyed having coffee with one of my co-works who I absolutely LOVE to work with! I was a little concerned about getting to the right buildings at the right times, with them pretty close together, but I made them all and was a little shocked at how big the classes were! My first class, Sociology had over 100 students and then my second class, Kinesology had about 80. I already have lots of homework, but it is not very overwhelming. My next classes will be tomorrow, if we don't get snowed out! I will have Theater, which I am so excited for! I also have Anthropology with my sister tomorrow. I am hoping for a good semester!
Background
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Busy...Busy...Busy
Today I started at the big university in my state. I am so excited to be back in school. I had a great day, and ran into lots of friends. I also enjoyed having coffee with one of my co-works who I absolutely LOVE to work with! I was a little concerned about getting to the right buildings at the right times, with them pretty close together, but I made them all and was a little shocked at how big the classes were! My first class, Sociology had over 100 students and then my second class, Kinesology had about 80. I already have lots of homework, but it is not very overwhelming. My next classes will be tomorrow, if we don't get snowed out! I will have Theater, which I am so excited for! I also have Anthropology with my sister tomorrow. I am hoping for a good semester!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment