Demon decided one day while we were trying to get things on the table for dinner to take a slinky from the kitchen floor and take off running with it. Why the dog was in the house, I'm still not quite sure! He was running around the yard like a crazy dog (which he is) until Jordann was able to finally trick him into giving it to her....and just in time too because dad was just pulling into the driveway and he wouldn't be happy to know that his dog was playing with something pink! He is very clear that his dog can only play with "boy" toys. This probably became into play when he found that I put a bow on him on my phone when I was playing with the stamps!
**Picture is a little fuzzy because it had to be taken through the window.**
No comments:
Post a Comment