It has finally started warming up here. I'm hoping it will continue to stay warm.
I had my first final on Friday and received an 80. I'm still waiting on the official grade, but I'm not concerned with the grade. I will have my Health final this Friday and then I will be done! Summer will official begin for me!!!!!! Mom's already done with school. I still don't think it's very fair that I started school before her and had less of a holiday break. Jordann and Whitney I guess are on summer break....I never know, they make up their own vacations! Megan doesn't get out of class until June and she is crazy enough to take summer classes! I hope she enjoys working hard on her classes while I'm locked out of the school website!!!!!! I am excited that next year will be my final year of high school!
No comments:
Post a Comment