Today I had my final. Instead of going to a learning center to take it, where the school usually has you take it, I chose instead to have mom's friend, Resa proctor it. It was a little tricky to think of a place to meet with free WiFi! But I will have to admit it was really nice to take my final in a coffee place!
I ended up with a 81% on the final and I had a 93% in the course. I'm still waiting for the final course grade, but I'm not too concerned with those grades!
During my test, my lovely older sister Megan decided to cause problems. She dumped half of her coffee on her light tan pants! Megan can be a klutz at times! When my test was over, I did see this HUGE stain on her pants. Well, hope they were not new!!!!
After today's freezing cold weather, I am counting down the days until we go on a nice WARM vacation!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment