Background

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

English & Games

This week has been filled with LOTS of reading and playing a Lewis and Clark game. For english this week, I have been reading books by Jack London and Stephen Crane. For the most part, the books are pretty good but I will probably never read these books again! I had already read The Red Badge of Courage and I thought it was pretty good and then I read The Fight, that was defintely weird. I then had to write on how it affected me....that was hard!

Last week we went to the university library to look at books. Whitney picked out a Lewis and Clark game and we played that on Sunday night. Ever since then, she can't seem to think about anything else. I was really surprised at how much she knew.....I think she knew more than me! That was scary!

In science this week, I am learning all about chromosomes and reproduction. What a blast!!!! Well, not really:).

No comments:

Post a Comment